SYMPAQ SQL PROJECT COST ACCOUNTING
To keep up with the rigorous demands of government contract reporting and invoicing requirements, you need a complete cost accounting software package. SYMPAQ SQL is a fully integrated job order accounting system that includes General Ledger, Job Cost, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing modules and more. Aldebaron designed SYMPAQ SQL to be:
- The ideal tool for government contractors: Unlike “generic” cost accounting software, SYMPAQ SQL is purpose-built for the industry we serve.
- Compliant with Defense Contract Audit Agency guidelines: SYMPAQ SQL meets all of the cost accounting guidelines specified on Standard Form 1408 (Accounting System Preaward Evaluation Checklist).
- Function-based modules: Each module encompasses a distinct area of accounting, and we’ve made it efficient for users to complete the task at hand.
- Competitively priced: You need to have the right cost accounting software in place before you land that coveted federal contract. Our reasonable pricing structure makes it possible to invest in your future.
- Flexible Data structures: SYMPAQ SQL’s project cost accounting structures offer a variety of methods for defining contracts, task orders, CLINs and funding. There’s no need for customization to define atypical projects.
- User-friendly interface: For service-based government contractors, time is literally money. SYMPAQ SQL allows users to easily enter, access, and analyze cost accounting data.
- Scalable: With SYMPAQ SQL, you won’t have to change your software as your business grows. From fewer than ten employees and up, government contract service providers can benefit from SYMPAQ SQL’s extensive feature set that allows government contractors to grow with each new award.
- Extendable: SYMPAQ SQL’s database enables seamless interaction with a variety of other software applications.
- Built on a relational database: We built SYMPAQ SQL on a relational database platform to maximize the speed and accessibility of cost accounting data. SQL database engines yield reliable high-speed performance.
SYMPAQ SQL is the result of Aldebaron’s many years of experience with cost accounting for government contractors. Unlike some competing “stovepipe” accounting products, SYMPAQ SQL is not just a graphical front-end on a legacy system. Rather, SYMPAQ SQL is compatible with the latest in database technology. SYMPAQ SQL’s design helps government contractors keep track of their projects while satisfying contractual reporting requirements. Our modules simplify detailed cost accounting chores; including labor distribution, indirect rate calculations, allocations, and invoicing. Download the SYMPAQ SQL brochure.