Our modules simplify detailed cost accounting chores
SYMPAQ SQL is a fully integrated job order accounting system that includes General Ledger, Job Cost, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing modules and more.
General Ledger Module
Convenient and efficient to save time
The General Ledger is at the heart of the system. Other subsidiary modules post transactions to the General Ledger, which are then permanently saved for auditing, analysis, and reporting.
No ‘hard’ close required
Import budgets and journals
User definable Account segments
Calculation of indirect rates
Job Cost Module
Informative and precise for better control
The Job Cost module provides a number of mission-critical reports in addition to various project cost status and management functions.
User Defined Project Structure
Multiple contract types per project
Separate burdens and fees by cost element type
Unlimited project cost elements, contract line items, change orders, and funding modifications
Monthly, Year-to-Date and Inception-to-Date costs
Multi-tier indirect rate burdens applied to direct costs
Apply budgets by cost element, indirect tier and fee
Service Contract Act Health and Welfare support
Accounts Payable Module
Fast processing for vendor satisfaction
The Accounts Payable module enables the efficient processing of vendor invoices and vouchers.
• Unlimited account distributions per invoice
• Point in time “As Of” aging of invoices
• Direct deposit with option to email remittance stubs to vendors
• Pre-defined default percentage account distribution of invoices
Accounts Receivable Module
Enhanced traceability for improved customer service
The Accounts Receivable module tracks your client related invoices and cash receipts.
- Point in time “As Of” receivables balance aging
- Cancel (void) invoices automatically
- Apply finance charges to delinquent accounts
- Invoice by catalog line item
Billing & Revenue Module
Simplified transactions for faster return on investment
The Billing & Revenue module applies both transactional and scheduled contract invoices to the billing phase of your projects. Highlights include:
- Projects, tasks and cost element amounts are selected for transaction-based billings
- Print Public Vouchers – SF1034/SF1035 and other billing formats
- Generate scheduled fixed price billings
- Retroactive Rate Adjustment invoices for provisional billing rate changes
SYMPAQ SQL Additional Features
Easy On-boarding, Always On-going Technical Support
Compliant with DCAA guidelines
Flexible Data structures
Built on a relational database
Add-On Configuration Options
The Purchase Order module allows you to define the entire procurement process, from entry of the order through delivery of items and payment to the vendor. Highlights include:
- Enter, review, and print purchase orders
- Relieve purchase order commitments using vouchers for goods and services received
- Report on open commitments both by purchase order and by project
- Import Purchase Requisitions
The Payroll module is designed for companies who process their payroll in-house, and enables the payment of your employees using a variety of payment methods at user definable frequencies. Highlights include:
- Automatically generate payroll records from time and attendance data
- Calculate gross-to-net pay
- Issue payments by direct deposit or by check
- Federal and State Tax Tables are provided
The ETC interface provides one-step import and validation of timekeeping data. Extensive and efficient business rules prevent the import of invalid data from external timekeeping systems. Once data is imported into SYMPAQ SQL, it is integrated into the Labor & Leave module and processed as native time card data.
The ADP payroll interface creates an export file ready for use by your ADP payroll software. All employee and earnings category codes are matched, or mapped, between ADP and SYMPAQ SQL to ensure accurate and complete payroll reporting.
Import expense records directly into the SYMPAQ SQL Accounts Payable module. This utility eliminates the need to manually re-enter employee reimbursements and allows companies to import validated expense records into the cost accounting system quickly and efficiently.
Seamlessly export raw data to XML or Excel format in order to build your own queries and reports. This utility gives users without prior SQL experience the ability to select and export data from SYMPAQ SQL’s database, largely eliminating the need for custom queries or reports.
RAPID DEPLOYMENT, RELIABLE RESULTS
Learn how well our platform can work for your company
“I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I have enjoyed working with you and how much I appreciate you, your team and your product. Thanks for the great service!”
Business Administrator, Micro-RDC